Sunday, January 14, 2007

Inaugural Post

Using Facebook, I've tested the waters of the blogosphere to see if it's good for me. It would seem that my ramblings were palatable to most of the people who read them, or at least that nobody was so bored or offended as to complain to me.

So I've created TheNinjaDon. Its name is based on my nickname... Appropriately enough, the name was given to me by two independent groups: the BMEs gave me the name for my ability to program in Matlab (yes, I'm that cool), and the Cycling Team gave me the name because I always seem to suddenly *poof* appear in the front group during 'cross practice.

Maybe I don't like this nickname... the cycling-specific version implies that I'm a terrible starter. Normally, I'd say that's true, but by god I got the holeshot at Nittany Cross! It was sweet, wish you could've seen it.

The plan for this blog is for a wide breadth of posts. Some will, of course, be about bike racing, but I'll try to limit those. Others will cover experiments that I wish I could run, observations about everyday stuff, and perhaps some making fun of Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice layout copycat.

Everyone wants to be like AngryMark

hehe