Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Pledge to You

I've set some guidelines for myself in the past, and it looks like they could use an update. Please note that I posted the Portapotty debacle not 5 minutes ago; too short a time for anybody to have mocked me. I am so ashamed of the post that I'm now writing this apology... but I put too much time into it to simply erase it.

So, it's time to set some boundaries on my topics. Some of these are old, and some are reactions to Portapotty-gate.

MAYBE
I'll avoid these... but I may be tempted
  • Politics
  • Religion - especially those other than my own
  • Bike Racing... just kidding
HELLS NO
Seriously, OFF f'in LIMITS
  • Womens
  • Students/Grading/Teaching
  • All thing related to the Chamois area
    • Chamois cream
    • Saddle Sores
    • Urination
    • Defecation
    • Grundle Discomfort
    • Womens

No comments: