Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Typical Thought Process

Having survived today's particularly hard workout, I've been trying to cram as much food down my gullet as possible. This will aid me in recovery. More on that topic tomorrow.

After coming back from the bar (carbs in the form of Irish Stout!), I was faced with the following decision: Ice Cream or Cereal?

Surely this is not enough detail... the Ice Cream in question is Cookie Dough. The Cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats. Does that help portray the depth of my dilemma?

So, what it's come down to is this: Cereal is healthy and full of nutrivites. Ice Cream is full of delicious.

I figure I'll just eat a lot of Ice Cream. Like, a LOT. It may not be as efficient a calorie source as cereal, but efficiency be damned! I want me some delicious!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

don. i want me some delicious, too! fedex that shit up to connecticut! it's so freakin cold up here (and on the way), that you ain't need to pay extra for the 'frigerashun.
thanks, dearest ninja

Will said...

Why does it matter anyways if you are a Bulimorexic?

CaptainChaz said...

Don, apparently you have not discoverred the amazing combination of cereal AND ice cream. Forget OR, try AND.

Just a reccomendation. Give it a shot the next time that you are faced with the dilemma