Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Hope To Kiss A Duck


In the most amazing revelation since Aaron shaved his goatee, our apartment has been rocked to its very core by Francis the Talking Mule.

Words cannot express the degree to which we were entertained. Between the "family friendly" banter of a sardonic semi-racist mule, the subtly homo-erotic dialogue between the supporting cast of characters like "Colonel Hooker" and "Buck Private", and the Oscar-worthy acting (ZOMG!!! that mule can TALK?!?), we were laughing so hard that Will nearly burst his stitches.

I had no idea that "I hope to kiss a duck" was ever an idiom, but now, thanks to Francis, it's become a wonderfully anachronistic addition to my vocabulary. Also, puns about jackasses.

Thanks, Bearded Megan! If I'd have known you were coming, I would've baked a cake.

Up next: Francis Joins the Navy... costarring Clint Eastwood.

No comments: