Thursday, January 03, 2008

or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Writer's Guild Strike

Impromptu jam sessions with my roommates. Awesome.

Stuff like this never happens when the TV is on, which is an absolute shame. Thank you, Writers Guild of America, for reminding us that life needn't be condensed into 22 minute intervals.



Note that these are photos, not videos. Photos of guitarists look universally cool, while videos might expose us as dilettantes. Will has such a video in his possession. Note that posting a photo of him looking musical is my way of bribing him to not post video of us sounding sub-stellar. Don't be that guy, Will.

1 comment:

CaptainChaz said...

I look forward to a jam session at your place. I don't often 'jam,' so it will be a growth opportunity for me!

Again... Yay! Off season!