Thursday, February 21, 2008

Civic Literacy

Nobody likes taking those "Which Star Wars Character are You?" or "Which Mixed Drink are You?" quizzes on the internet, and yet every blog and every Facebook profile seems to have them.

Neptunus Lex posted a link to a 10 minute Civic Literacy quiz, and because it was meant to be informative rather than cute - challenging rather than flattering - I took the quiz.

I'm pleased to report that I passed. Moreover, with an 82%, I got a B! And that's before the curve!

While I'm embarrassed at some of the questions I missed (turns out I suck at "American Government and Political Thought"), the fact is that I haven't taken American History, or any other history (with the exception of the History of Science, which wasn't much help) since my Junior year of high school. I think a B is pretty damn good.

Okay, now your turn.

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

ninja,

monkey and I both scored about 70%. That was a cool quiz and actually sparked some good conversation around our place.
We've been out of school for a LONG TIME, so we both had fun with it. thanks.

respect
faticus