Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Impending Offense

I have a post a-brewin. It has potential to be somewhat funny, at least among the bike racing sect. It's good to let posts meet their potential.

HOWEVER, there is a very very good chance that the very same constituency that is supposed to be entertained will actually take offense. For good reason, too, as I'll be making fun of them.

So now we weigh our options on the proverbial balance of blogitude. Shall I hazard the risk of a possibility of umbrage being taken? Or should I sacrifice what might be a slightly-above-mediocre blog post in the name of diplomacy?

Well that's actually pretty easy. It's my party, and I'll blog if I want to. DON'T CENSOR ME!!!

I guess this is less of a debate, and more of an advanced notice. If you are a bicycle racer, if you write race reports, then you shouldn't take my upcoming post too seriously. And indeed it is upcoming.

5 comments:

Cara said...

ooh, i know! too much detail, not enough content...

Anonymous said...

Up and coming, eh?

That's what sh...

I'll stop. I'll just stop. Comment's done. Moving on.

Don said...

that's what what?

will, don't do this. you tease! the suspense is killing me!

CaptainChaz said...

Why don't you just post it? Cyclist bloggers try to make everything so grandiose... how annoying!

Cycling bloggers "should not take [the above comment] too seriously"

Anonymous said...

fuck em all
write that shit