Thursday, December 25, 2008

Posty Post

The past few weeks have proven to be surprisingly busy. I didn't have any finals (mostly because I didn't take any courses), but I had enough going on that I've had no energy, even if enough time, to blog. The dearth of posts has been tough for me - I really do take great comfort in this creative outlet - but it certainly must've been tougher for you, my voracious and dedicated readership.

Well, I'm glad we took this break, glad we decided to see other blogs. You do know that it wasn't you, it was me, don't you? It's like they say, if you love some blog, set it free; If it comes back to posting, then it was truly meant to be. Cliche #4 escapes me, but it would go here.

Anyway, now that we're back together again (couldn't split up Kato and Nash, couldn't split up Tango and Cash), I can guarantee a 40% increase in allusion, 63% reduction in parenthetical, obscure song lyrics, and 3 times the content. OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

Merry Christmas, by the way, to those who observe it.

In closing, here is a picture from Cyclocross National Championships, in bitter, frigid, barren Kansas City:

Yes, that is beer, frozen to my sweet-ass red mustache.

1 comment:

Ben said...

daywalker?