Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You will get nothing and you will like it

It sucks that I haven't blogged in a while. It sucks because I love to write, and it sucks because, I would hope, you enjoy reading what I have to write.

Posts are coming. They are burning up inside me, screaming to be typed, and so they shall. We'll just have to be patient.

For one thing, I can't write many of them. Not so much "cannot as "will not". I'd write about why I'm not writing about them, but that would be both revealing and obnoxious. E.g.: the previous sentence.

Briefly, though, I can safely mention that I've been racing my bike a lot. As of February, though, I've promised myself to write about racing as little as possible. So, whoops.

Anyway, recently, I've been redistributing my time out of necessity. Instead of buying sandwiches from the nearby deli, I'm saving money and preparing my own meals, which chews up time. Instead of running data analysis in my lab, I've been grading in the student center, with no computer access. Instead of sitting in front of the computer in the afternoon, I've been playing guitar in my backyard.

Life, as it stands right now, is very good. We'll have to leave it at that for now.

1 comment:

megA said...

caddyshack?