Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My New Website

It has come to my attention that potential employers have been Googling me. Apparently, they have not taken me at my word.

So I Googled myself, and I was not at all surprised to find that anyone trying to find me would find way, way more about my mediocre race results than about my professional background. There is no way that this could be a positive thing.

With that in mind, I set out to improve my career prospects by putting my best foot forward. The non-cycling foot. I brushed up on my html, and with the help of a free template, I made a website.

Disappointed that the word "website" wasn't a hyperlink? Well, there will be no link to my website in this post. Nor will the website have any links to the blog. No good can come from a clickable connection between the two.

To find my new website, go to the address that consists of the following:

"first name" + "last name" + ".com"

If you don't know my last name, then I'm quite okay with you not being able to find my professional website. Please continue enjoying this frequently-updated, content-rich, super-good blog.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Don JacobJingleheimerschmidt