Sunday, January 28, 2007

Jello Legs

When Coach Alessandro asked me about my season goals, my riding style, etc, we decided it would be best for me to focus on climbing and time-trialing... stuff that skinny dudes do, as opposed to sprinting.

So, days like today were inevitable. A total of 90 minutes of Light, part of a 3.5 hour ride. I got to do 3 hours of it solo. That was fun.

I'm too tired to be witty or verbose. Whatever. Dinner #2 beckons anyway.

Delicious Post-Ride Smoothie Recipe (if the Angry kid can do it, so can I)

1/2 lb frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen fruit (assorted)
2 T vanilla ice cream
2 heaping scoops Endurox (orange)
1/2 cup vanilla Soy milk
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water

blend. consume.

Oh, and check out this video... it's from World Cup 11 in Hoogerhelde, Netherlands. These are the best 'crossers in the world... and they can't stay on their bikes!

1 comment:

Hardtail For Life said...

By the Way, I made two post in two days.