Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cabin Fever Update

I rode with the Hermes kids this morning. Outdoors. The first thing that struck me is that mag-trainers and rollers feel nothing like the road. The next rude awakening is that Todd continues to be very, very fast.

But I am still sick. The wet coughing wasn't just an aftershock from some minor bug; it is a symptom of the phlegm party in my bronchi. It's like I'm breathing through a straw. For an hour I was sitting in, trying to ride easy, and my heart rate was 170. I was a mucus Vesuvius.

Thankfully, tomorrow is the beginning of an easy week. All of which will be indoors. Ugh.

3 comments:

Hardtail For Life said...

Damn your post. I am now getting sick as well.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Good for you. See I do read it.

-Sol

TheJenksster said...

What's wrong with you? Go harder!