Sunday, October 28, 2007

Craigmeur Report

Not to sound too emo, but I've been feeling like there's a part of me missing. Fortunately, I've figured out what it is... a large chunk of skin from my left knee.

The flesh is currently located in the gravel by the barn at the Craigmeur course. I miss it. If you find it, please contact me (ninjarelations@rutgerscycling.com).

The good spin: I crashed while being aggressive. When I crash in Mountain Bike races, it stems from timidity. I ride like a nancyboy and lock up the brakes, and then I hit the dirt. At least today I took myself out by sprinting too hard in the gravel. That's a man's crash.

Also, my team rode fantastically. Congratulations to Jenks and FarmerAndy on your podia!

The bad spin: The spinning of my rubber-side-up wheels as I lay prostrate in the gravel. That was bad spin.

Like MacArthur before me, I shall return!

No comments: