Sunday, June 08, 2008

Oh, what a world, what a world...

Like some kind of moron, I rode from 11am to 3pm today. It was something like 95 degrees the whole time, and I don't even want to think about the heat index.

Further stupidity can be found in my decision to ride in the hills. Also I neglected to sunscreen my legs.

I got back just in time to watch the finish of the infamous Philly race. Them boys ride fast. How did the only two remaining Kelly Benefits riders end up on the front with 1k to go? How did Candelario still pull off a 5th? Congrats to them, say I.

The cough that follows a foolish ride like today's, from the hot air scorching the bronchi on its way down, has finally subsided. I've stopped sweating like a pig, too. However, my brain remains melted, pooled in my skull like so much fondue.

So there will be no blog post today.


Oh, whoops.

1 comment:

Hardtail For Life said...

I was out from 10 to 1 (saw Willis on the way). The girl serving coffee at Small World asked me if it was hot out...yes, yes it was.