Friday, October 24, 2008

Added to the list of things that should never happen

Milky Manchester, DJ of the Harvest Moon Karaoke night, called up the next singer, as he's done a few times before. Actually about 5,000 times, and that's a conservative estimate. So, no big deal.

I don't remember the name. I don't remember the song, either.

All I remember is this: The man, a fat and disheveled drunk, took the mike from Milky. The song started. He sang a line. He took his shirt off. His pants were around his thighs.

I took a picture with my cameraphone. It is purposefully safe for work, and completely devoid of the details that you don't want to see. There have been better photos of Bigfoot. I only took the picture because I don't think I would've believed this story the next day.

There is, however, a naked fat man in the photo. Consider yourself warned. Click here if you dare!

Within 30 seconds, the fat naked drunk had been bounced. He went quietly. Normalcy resumed.

No comments: