Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Look

Now that I've got this new-fangled Google Reader thing, I no longer need to use the links in my blogroll as a set of bookmarks. Not that I ever needed to in the first place - browsers have bookmarks too, y'know - but for two years I've been using my blog as a basecamp for expeditions into the blogosphere. No more!

On a whim, I changed the template, knowing that all of my laborious formatting would be lost. Without my clever "Team" and "Misc" and "Too Cool for Bikes", the list just seemed... boring. So I got rid of it.

What's left is a short-list of blogs I think you should read. They meet both of the following criteria:
  • Quantity
  • Quality
Angry that your blog isn't on the list? Take it up with the complaints department, or answer the according-to-me deficiency. Don't worry, I still read your blog. Religiously.

Also I put a picture at the top of the page, 'cause I think it's stylin'. And there's a slideshow in the top-right corner. And there were some behind-the-scenes changes you probably won't notice.


And now, for something you might actually find useful: The "Day-Bow-Bow" song can be found at 25:31 and 1:30:29 of The Secret of My Success.

1 comment:

Will said...

"Quantity. Quality"

*Hangs head in shame*