Tuesday, January 13, 2009

There was only one flaw in the plan...

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the news - but then, I've long suspected my ears of treason. Some financier is on the run from the law, but it's how he's run that captures the imagination:


In a feat reminiscent of a James Bond movie, the 38-year-old businessman and amateur daredevil pilot apparently tried to fake his death in a plane crash, secretly parachuting to the ground and speeding away on a motorcycle he had stashed away in the pine barrens of central Alabama.


It seemed like the perfect crime - and it sounds like he'll get away with it, so maybe it was - except for one small detail, one little flaw that might ruin the whole story... Simpsons did it

Update: He got caught

1 comment:

Hardtail For Life said...

Too much embrocation in that new photo. Have you been hacked by photoshop?