Wednesday, June 13, 2007

E-buddy

By now, the incoming class of grad students in my department has been finalized. Some of the rising 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years have been asked to communicate with the newbies (noobs?), to act as mentors or whatever and guide them into their graduate careers.

Will was not asked to be a mentor. Will is misanthropic. At least his posts are entertaining.

My N00B is from my alma mater, and I'm looking forward to answering his questions. Mostly I'm looking forward to observing the pure joy that comes from escaping Cleveland.

My only hesitation is this: why is this program called "E-buddies"?!?

4 comments:

TheJenksster said...

Noobs are teh suxors

Will said...

I am l33t haxor gimme j000s r35p3c7 & uber skillz pls kthx

TheJenksster said...

Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Don said...

you guys are my heroes