Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Overdue

I've been bad about blogging recently, so bad that one might compare me to Jay #1 and not be too far off. My most recent post was last Thursday, and before that, I didn't really write anything since May 22. That's two weeks with only one real post!

Inexcusable.

As disappointed as I am in my literary productivity - even if I catch up this week, this writer needs to strike while the iron's hot to be any good - the way that life has interfered with my blogging has been nothing short of thrilling. I raced a few times, dined with good friends, moved out of Graduate Housing, attended a wedding, moved into a new apartment, and best of all, I wrote a significant chunk of my thesis proposal.

Oh, and I won a Karaoke competition, sort of.

All of these things merit a few paragraphs, some pictures if I can find them. If this blog is my diary, then I don't want to have lost these few weeks when someday I look back.

So, starting tomorrow, I'll actually be blogging again. You have my word as a ninja.

1 comment:

Will said...

"So, starting tomorrow, I'll actually be blogging again. You have my word as a ninja."

The sun rises on day two.

How far the ninja has fallen...