Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Best of TheNinjaDon

TheNinjaDon has been up and running for 8 months now. In that time, I've posted a total of 187 posts - more, if you count my contributions to the RutgersCycling and Mandy Lozano blogs.

That's a lot of posts. Some have been good, and some have been awesome. Be warned, though: reading all of them in one sitting has been scientifically linked to strong cases of the crazies, and is not recommended.

For your convenience, a panel of experts have come up with "The Best of TheNinjaDon", a list of must-read posts to acquaint you with the literary cornucopia with whic this website is teeming. Included in the list is "Ninja's Choice", a post that I loved but that didn't quite get enough votes from the experts. It's good to be the king.

This list will also be available on the sidebar, located to the right of the page. Tell your friends.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you:

The Best of TheNinjaDon
  • The Brick
  • My Man-Crushes, episode 2
  • Mexico, day 1
  • Ninja's Choice
  • I am Officially Flantastic
  • No comments: